Ratings for Dr. Zohray M. Talib

Dr. Talib was at GW when my wife suffered a brain aneurysm 11 years ago. This was before the time of Yelp and social media as we know it today so I never got a chance to publicly thank her and acknowledge the help she afforded me and the family during a most difficult time. I am happy to say my wife is alive today and living a normal life. Recently, my cousin ended up in ICU at GW and Dr. Talib was onsite at GW. He too has been discharged and is recovering at home. So now I am taking time to publicly thank Dr. Talib for being there for my wife and my cousin. She is a dedicated, competent, compassionate, caring and gifted doctor. Thorough in her approach, comprehensive in her solutions and diligent about her follow up. These are three qualities not readily found in the medical profession today. If you are ever in need of a specialist in internal medicine-look no further. Dr. Talib is it. As good as they come. A+++

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017