Ratings for Dr. Randal C. Reinertson

Dr. Reinertson is a very good Doctor and is very thorough.I have seen him several times for ongoing medical issues and he has always taken time and helped me as much as he can. I have also had all good experiences with the rest of his staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Reinertson helps you understand your disease, medications and makes a point to included other specialty doctors needed on your case. My main medical problems are Rheumitoid Arthritis and osteoperosis. My wife and I just moved to this area and Dr. Reinertson jumped right into my case, understanding my issues with simple explinations to any changes; but in understanding my case he also makes sure I know that he can only do so much because I also need specialists that he is more than willing to work with. He is a good listener and expresses a very caring attitude. I would definitely recommend him, his nursing staff and the clinic. They are very respectible and speedy in all they do, unless speed is more harmful than good. He is a good doctor of intetnal medicine.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Randal C. Reinertson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Falls, IA