Ratings for Dr. John G. Finch

Been a long time patient like many others. He has been so helpful in providing service and guidance for acute symptoms and improving overall health for me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Finch since I was 28 (am now 51), and I have absolutely zero complaints. He is very friendly, easy to talk to, listens to me carefully and explains things thoroughly. Some of the complaints I've read here are a bit perplexing, as I've not had one bad experience with him or his office staff. There is usually a bit of a wait until I actually see him, usually 15 minutes or so. But I don't mind that because in the past, on occasions when it was needed, he's taken time with me that has exceeded what would be considered the normal length of time for a consultation. I'm assuming he's doing that with others as well, so waiting to see him isn't that big of a deal for me. Dr. Finch has a great attitude, and always makes me feel at ease, which is nice, since I'm one of those patients that doesn't particularly like the exam room (my BP reacts accordingly). Being diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes, he's helped me greatly in understanding it and dealing with it. Thanks, Dr. Finch!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I must say that you will wait forever when you arrive for your appt....expect an hour or more. Dr. Finch is a great doctor, but the office staff and wait make for a very frustrating experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Sounds like you only get great care if you've been a patient for 20 years or more. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I must agree with the later posters; very poor quality of service, both in the time to wait to be seen and the actual visit with the MD himself. Would not reccomend to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

The staff is at times terse and rather belittling when attempting to resolve scheduling and referral issues. I haven't been terribly happy with this office ever since Dr. Pie left.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

My whole family has been patients of Dr. Finch for 37 years. He has seen us through birth and death. He is the best. He is easy to talk to and very kind. I hate to think of the day that he retires. Great job Dr. Finch!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

Dr. Finch is helpful, knowledgable and listens to my concerns. I also really like his Nurse Melanie Lundin, she's just as wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Finch is terrific. He takes the time to listen and really cares about his patients! The nurses and other caregivers in the practice are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr Finch took more time with me going over my concerns and answering my questions than any doctor I had seen previously. He's very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. John G. Finch's Credentials

• Kansas City Homeopathic Medical College (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shoreline, WA