Ratings for Dr. Charles Kimball

This dentist convinced me that i need a tooth removed because it was "too damaged", he told me that i would need a bridge. I was all numbed up because i thought he was going to remove my tooth...then i find out that he is going to send me to an oral surgeon...but he just prepped my other 2 teeth for the bridge and put 2 temporary crowns on them,wtf. I paid the dentist $2200 for the work needed(i learned my lesson the hard way).I went to the oral surgeon who said the tooth is fine but would need a root canal and a crown. I said what am i going to do now, i can't afford a root canal and another crown, i just paid $2200.I was broke, i told the surgeon to pull the tooth.Conclusion, I went to the dentist with 1 bad tooth and left with 3 bad teeth because the orignal broken tooth wasnt fixed and was pulled(leaving a gap)plus the dentist jacked up my 2 good teeth by grinding them down and putting temp. crowns(in order to prep for future work), boy was i niave. he still owes me $1000 of work:(

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013