Ratings for Dr. Curt L. Freudenberger

Dr. Freudenberger and his staff are top rate. I recently had neck surgery and in just a week feel 85% better than before my procedure. I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience has been, from the staff, wait time, procedure, and recovery has been excellent. My husband also had the same procedure with Dr. Freudenberger and a year later is still going strong.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Thank you Dr. Freudenberger and staff for the great care

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Freudenberger said his surgery was successful, but I had no improvement after surgery was performed.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

After getting in a car wreck I experienced neck and shoulder pain consistently on a daily basis. Dr. Freudenberger saw me and ran tests to determine the cause. The tests came back negative and I was told to give it time and take pain medication. I was hoping for something more helpful ie physical therapy, stretching exercises, massage therapy but nothing was given. After 5 months I scheduled another appointment with Dr. Freudenberger since he was the only approved doctor for my workers compensation plan. I waited well over an hour to speak with him and when I did he did nothing more than tell me I was lying about my pain and wasting everyone's time. He didn't even examine the area or make any effort to reassess the situation. I have no motivation to waste my time to see a doctor if there is no problem! I left feeling terrible and discouraged about my pain that affects me daily. Please consider another doctor as Dr. Freudenberger is untimely, unhelpful, and rude. I can only believe that his limited knowledge of my problem left him feeling inadequate and embarrassed to refer me to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

EXCELLENT-Excellent Doctor!! Wonderful sense of humor, kind, caring and followed up with me for a full recovery. I would highly recommend him for any kind of back surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr freudenberger is simply amazing! He and his staff I extremely kind,caring,and understanding!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

We signed in at 9am, were given a ringer device, and waited. At 10:30 we went back to the desk and were told the doctor was running 3 hours late and he typically runs late.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Freudenberger was very thorough with my cervical surgery, seeing this was my second cervical surgery but first with Dr. Freudenberger, I would highly recommend his services. Dr. Freudenberger was very knowledgeable with diagnosis and his findings, I had many issues that could have prolonged my recovery to return to full recovery and gainful employment. I trusted his opinion and therefore was vey glad I did, Yes there are some issues still left to heal as this is normal in my own opinion of cerivical spinal surgery since there is no exact garrantees on every outcome when performing cerivical spinal surgery. Furthermore if you have any doubts about his techniques, always remember their are many other specialists in the same field that can do just as good if not better or worst of a job. Im very happy with my results, Sincerely Big Mike

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr.Freudenberger seems to be a very knowledgable and very confident in what he does. After one appointment with him I knew he was the surgeon for me. Surgery is scheduled for early December and I cant wait to be pain free after living in constant pain for 10 years now. His staff was very knowledgable and friendly. The Sportsmed facilities were clean and up to date. I will definitely recommend Dr.Freudenberger to others in my situation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Freudenberger seemed to know what he was doing. I scheduled surgery for what he called a "simple herniated disc procedure". When I woke up from surgery, I could not move my right leg. He told me that my nerves were just irritated and the feeling would come back. 6 months later, I still can not move my right leg.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014