Ratings for Dr. Antonio L. Knowles

Wasted my time and copay seeing this doctor. I would not refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Waited for over an hour and half for service. He talks down to his staff. He bs around, never diagnosed and gave me another appointment. Office is drab and dull. Waste of time and copay.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I work 9 to 10 hours a day I could barely walk to my car after doctor Knowles scrape the callus off my foot I have been doing much better I can walk better and I have no pain. They have a nice staff and he was very kind I would reccomend him to anyone. My son has boot feet and soon as he come home from the navy Dr Knowles will be the first doctor he visit I know he can help his situation.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I've had nothing but professional service from Dr Knowles and his staff. I'm definitely benefiting from the laser treatments.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Don't do it! I have been waiting here for 2 hours past my appointment time. People are standing in the waiting area. No space! Looks like they overbook appointment. Very unprofessional office staff.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have never been to such an unprofessional doctor! We waiting for over an hour and once the doctor finally arrived, he talked in circles- never making a diagnosis. By the time our appointment was over, we had waiting over 2 hours! Ridiculous! He recommended custom orthopedic inserts for my son's foot pain without explaining that they would be $600. After checking with our insurance, his staff assured us that our insurance would pay most if not all of the orthopedic bill. After we received the custom orthopedic inserts and my son wore them for a couple of weeks, we get a bill in the mail for $600. Our insurance did not pay a thing when Dr. Knowles assured us they would. We tried several times to get Dr. Knowles or the doctor's office manager on the telephone but they would never take our calls. I recommend that you do not take Dr. Knowles or his office staff's word when checking that your insurance will cover the orthopedics. Huge mistake on my part- trusting this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr.Knowles and his entire staff was very professional.I recommend him any day

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Antonio Knowles is a very conscientious and caring Podiatrist. He answered my questions with detailed medical nformation. He was recommended by my wonderful Primary Care doctor, Dr. Nasir Haque. Dr. Haque only recommends the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I made apt with Dr Knowles due to heel pain. when making my appointment the staff was very professional and polite. I did not have to wait long and the staff offered my a bottle of water. The front desk and MA are always smiling. Dr. Knowles had Xrays, shot in heel, and a boot waiting on me. My pain is completely gone. I was very pleased with the service and WILL be returning.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Knowles and his receptionist are very unprofessional. I made an appointment for my 10 year old son because he has been complaining about his feet. I have good insurance through CIGNA with a plan that does not require a referral. However, I called right before arriving because I could not find the building number. There are several small office in the are of his office. Therefore the receptionist knew I was a minute away. Once we got there the door was locked. It took amost 10 minutes before she came to the door and that was after I called again to say we were outside still. As we were walking in the door Dr. Knowles was walking out and just sped right by us and didn't say a word. His receptionist said he had to run some errands. If you like you can reschedule or wait. At this point I can't believe this and before I could ask what was going on he called asking her some questions about us. She said I told her you had to step out then she closed the glass to continue her con

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013