Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Thiede

Nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Theide and hoods staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

What a joke this office is... The office staff is rude and careless. They do not inform patients of costs and then surprise them with billings. Made a first office visit... waited in the waiting room over 1 hr.... the doctor saw me for 1 min and seemed to care less as I was talking, explaining my dental issue.... then received a $125 bill for what? I would highly recommend staying away from this horrible office that operates regularly in fraud.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

waiting time is ridicules: spent more then 3 hours and seeing the doctor only for 15 min. Staff doesn't know what their doing. before the surgery they told me that they contacted my insurance and checked the coverage and provided my final total, then later they sent me a bill to pay $424 more then I originally quoted. RIP OFF! they just want money. Stay away from them. I have no interest dealing with this insurance frauds and advising you to do the same.

Submitted June 5, 2014

I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Craig Thiede and his wonderful staff. I've needed oral surgery and dental implants several times in the last few years. I consider his services and those of his staff outstanding in every respect. I am completely confident in Dr. Thiede. I'm sure I'll remain a satisfied patient for years to come.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Visited for wisdom tooth extraction. I wish I would have avoided visit to your place. It was bit costly that too when we clearly asked for billing estimates.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011