Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Tolan

I was referred by my dermatologist to Dr. Tolan and he agreed to see me same day. I needed reconstruction after surgery to remove skin cancer. He was extremely punctual. He even came out to the waiting room himself to call me back to exam room. Within minutes, I knew he is the very best at what he does. Very professional, educational, and confident. Additionally, he was very friendly and compassionate and made a very difficult day of surgery much better. Instead of just a consultation, he proposed that he perform the procedure right then so as to get better results and save me another trip to the office and more time off of work. He worked quickly and kept me relaxed. The nurse that assisted was also wonderful. After we were done, we exited and I realized that the clinic was closed and he and the nurse had in fact stayed late to do my procedure. I could not be more grateful to dr. Tolan for making such a kind gesture. He is one of a kind. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Waited for 1/2 hour in reception after scheduled appointment time, waited another 45 minutes in the exam room, and then told Dr. Tolan had left for an emergency surgery. Came back later that week as rescheduled. Dr. Tolan took an emergency phone call as my exam started, then returned to complete the examination. Then he had to take another emergency phone again interupting my examination, and basically never returned to the exam room leaving myself and his assistaant sitting there. I literally had to ask his assistant if he was returning to the exam room or not...? I was there for a serious facial/throat reconstructive issue and he suggested "biofeedback" as a treatment for me and reffered me back to my primary Physician. Yes, really. Office is full of attractive women seeking his botox, liposuction, Juviderm and breast work though, no reconstructive help for the turly medically needy of course. Don't waste your time with Dr. Tolan.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Tolan has been good handling my lifelong issue. I trust his knowledge and will continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Bad quality of care. Very bad outcome. No concern for patients welfare. Bad medicine. I would not recommend. If serious go to a well established clinic first. Try to avoid sinus or plastic surgery if you can. Saline sprays suggested. There are no guarantees in these cases even if the doctors pretend that there are.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Christopher J. Tolan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1991)