Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Crovatt

Awful dentist. Check up looked ok but he drlled and lost several teeth. Family members have had to get work redone. Painful and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dentist has overcharged me and crown were put in recently are hurting and falling apart. His asst asks for the money while you are getting work done. I will never go back and need all new teeth in the back from Scotty dental work. Has a great new office from telling my friend she needed thousands of dollars worth of work. She got a second opinion and had two cavities.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I posted the top comment about being unhappy. Unfortunately it was my fault I wasn't seen that day, I always gave them a very small amount of time to work on me. after throwing a fit and going to a few dentists I did return to DR CROVATT and I honestly would NOT go to any other dentist. I've also began to bring my son. They also make you feel like family!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

very rude! had appt at 8 seen at 815 for shots never came back in room so i walked out at 850

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Nerve injury and head pain after filling. Still remains, my face burns daily. Started after dental work

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013