Ratings for Dr. David J. Schanzlin

Dr. Schanzlin did LASKIK on my husband about 15 years ago when he was @ Shiley with good results. I knew when I was ready he was the doctor I wanted. So glad to find him again & have him do my LASIK procedure (July 2016). And his staff are all very professional & top notch too! Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Schanzlin is outstanding. It is amazing to me to have 20/20 vision after years of wearing contacts and having cataracts. He is definitely an expert in the field. The entire staff is very helpful and professional. I highly recommend Dr Schanzlin!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

The entire staff was friendly and accessible. Very easy to schedule an appointment and wait time in office was just about none. Dr. Schanzlin has a great bedside manner to ease the nerves. LASIK procedure was quick and virtually painless thanks to the attentive staff. I cannot say enough positive words about my experience. Thank you to Dr. Schanzlin and team for helping me see the world clearly again!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Schanzlin is a phenomenally caring and knowledgeable doctor. I was extremely apprehensive about the surgery before the first visit, but they provide comprehensible information and are so patient and caring. Dr. Schanzlin is an expert of experts and I highly recommend him and his team to all seeking such a surgery. You will love the entire experience and the outcome!! He's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Schanzlin and his staff were able to perform cataract surgery on me, an RK patient from the 1980's, who recently had a retina reattached and a vitrectomy. Because of their skill and use of the latest technology I won't need to wear glasses. Nobody in Sandpoint or Spokane was able to provide the service I needed due to the above conditions. I am so fortunate to have had these fine people doing what they do best. I can't say enough good things about the entire experience.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

This a very compassionate and caring eye doctor. I was having severe eye pain cause by something not even related to his area of the eye he protected my cornea and at least gave me some relief and encouraged the other physician who was helping me to take a more aggressive stance he was absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Gave me astigmatism with my first Lasik surgery. I had ghosting during the day when reading and huge halos at night. I had corneal edema for 2 weeks and was never seen by an MD, only an optometrist. When I went back for an enhancement, he called me a Lasik junkie. I still have ghosting and have to wear contacts plus glasses now. My vision is worse now than before I started.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. David J. Schanzlin's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)