Ratings for Dr. Philip L. Rudy

I have been a patient of Dr. Rudy's for over 20 years. Aside from the fact that he is very good at what he does and is totally painless; He and his staff have continuously went ABOVE AND BEYOND what I consider a good health care provider. I am confined to a wheelchair and when visiting his office over the past 20 years he and his staff have made extreme efforts to make my winter visits possible despite the weather! Imagine a dental office staff member meeting you at your car to help you into the building....or a dentist that (because the building parking lot maintenance crew plowed the snow onto the handicap ramp access) blocked a parking slot with a chair and went home at lunch to personally build a ramp for me to keep my appointment. WOW!!!!!! Dr. Rudy is AMAZING!!!! Get this....He has his staff take lunch and he PERSONALLY answers the phones while they enjoy the break. This man is AMAZING - I totally recommend Dr. Philip Rudy to ANYONE. You won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011