Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Bowers

Hard to argue with the negative comments below...spot on. I've been a patient of Dr. Bowers for 7 or 8 years, but have decided to move our family to another practice. He certainly doesn't mean it, but he can be very rushed at times, unwilling or unable to listen to your questions. Unfortunately, I found that unacceptable from a bedside manner standpoint since we had a very simple question, but he said that he did not have any time and cut us off from asking it. I've know him for years and blame the office practice since they tend to treat patients like cattle, shuttling them into examination rooms with doctors popping in and out in a hurry, eager to move on to the next. It seems to me that the practice is understaffed, leading doctors to treat patients in a manner that leads to negative ratings noted here, as well as our own negative experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Bowers is always in a rush and often unkind. He has rough bedside manner. He is not willing to invest any time I'm his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Rude, inconsiderate. He is in a rush and has no time for his patients. If you have any problems forget it. He complained that my issues were difficult. The things he said were rude and hurtful. He entered the room negatively with an unkind comment not even saying hello.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Harding and Dr. Bowers since 1988 and I have nothing but respect for their practice. My family and I have always enjoyed our visit to this office. Never did I have a serious issue with the staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Harding and Dr.Bowers.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr Bowers is a VERY good doctor and I have nothing but respect for him, but unfortunately the REST of the clinic sucks. Town Center Family Medicine in Reston VA. More red tape and BS than any doctor's office I've ever experienced. I've been a patient since Feb 2011 and have had nothing but problem after problem with the administrative staff. I wish Dr Bowers had a different practice so I could continue to go to him. But as of this morning, my wife and I have had all we can stand and are cutting our ties with Town Center Family Medicine as soon as we can make arrangements with another facility. I do not like making a negative report, but I think folks oughta be aware of this place.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Michael G. Bowers's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company