Ratings for Dr. Scott Macleod

Saw Dr. Macleod for the first time today and I think he is a great Dr. Shook my hand and introduced himself (Unfortunately I cant say that for half the Drs Ive seen) Listened to everything I had to say and gave his Diagnosis/Professional opinion. He is very understanding and has a great attitude. Just a down to earth guy. Was referred to him by another Drs office that was booked til September! This is July! Anyways Im glad they did I will always return to this office for my Derm needs. 100% positive experience. Staff/front desk were also friendly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Staff is ok. No long waits but he is the worst dr ever. Went in for a skin problem completely diff from the last thing I went for and just and he gave me the same medicine in samples only this time was a lotion instead of cream. I had my follow up app n I told him it's not working and basically brushed me off and told me I can go to a diff dr n do a biopsy no effort or care to figure any other possible diagnosis like obviously he wasn't qualified for his job. And to add insult to injury tryed to sell me a new cream they were trying out to bleach the skin. Smh never going back and would never recommend him to anyone. I found a diff dermatologist told him what happened and he completely rolled his eyes and shook his head about Scott McLeod.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Scott Macleod's Credentials

• College Of Osteopathic Physicians And Surgeons Of Los Angeles (Grad. 1990)