Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Katz

I had severe back pain from work incident. He had all my information about my legal situation before hand. He waited after taking x-rays and full work up to say to me with a nasty attitude that if I were to have an attorney involved he wouldn't work with me. He knew before I came all this information. He made me feel sop bad I left the office in tears! He tried to later change the story when I told the pain management doctor who sent me there!

Submitted December 30, 2012

Staff unreliable, uncaring and rude at time.Dr.Katz had at times seemed preoccupied over my condition and twice told me maybe I should seek out another doctor . Amazing! !!!

Submitted July 2, 2012

Doctor is not interested in helping patients. He sent me away after taking tests etc. to say he didn't want to see me if I had a lawyer involved. Eight years older than me he talked down to me like a white man talking to a black child in the 60's even eighties as I remember! He knew this information before the appointment. Why would he go ahead with the appointment!?

Submitted June 5, 2012

I am sure Dr. Katz is quite knowledgable and capable ,but I felt that when he immediately realized I wasn't a candidate for surgery in the near future, he had very little time for me and was very brusque and hurried me through my appointment. I had swelling at my collar bone ,of which he did not even examine. It was a primary symptom. I was supposed to return but after the way I as brushed off felt that it was pointless. I was very discouraged. Each patient, surgery candidate or not, should be treated with equal care and respect.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

The best surgeon one could have. He explained options and always had a plan for improvements. His assistant is fantastic! I've recommended them to everyone who may be in need of a spinal surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

By far, the best orthopedic spine surgeon I could possibly have, anywhere. He ALWAYS does everything possible to properly diagnose & treat me. His listening, communication, diagnostic & surgical skills are superior. He has NEVER once doubted my pain & always gave/gives me immediate, outstanding care, answering all my questions fully & never rushs me though my quesitons or appts. His PA, Debbie Hughes has outstanding skills too & they are an excellent team. His entire staff is EXTREMELY capable, helpful, accommadating, friendly, helpful & he & his staff truly care about me & always act in my best interest & take excellent care of me. I always get complete, thorough care & my surgeries have always been successful. I trust Dr. Katz 100% & I wouldn't let any other surgeon care for my back.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

By far, best medical doctor I have ever had. He ALWAYS listened, explained, acted in my best interest. I found him to be a SUPERIOR doctor & surgeron. I NEVER once felt he wasn't doing everything possible to help me. I felt I couldn't have gotten better care anywhere. I recommend him all the ti

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Excellent surgeon, he cares and is very straight forward and honest. He performed microdisectomy of L4-L5 and within 2 months I was able to wear heels and return to normalcy. Would highly recommend for spinal surgery. He is sincere, his staff is professional and very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2006

Dr. Bruce E. Katz's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Pacificare