Ratings for Michelle M. Dahle

Wife went in 2 weeks ago for back pain, and was referred to hospital for MRI. 2 weeks later, my wife is stil in pain, and no call from Dahle, so she finally calls Dahle, to find out that she has a protruding, enlarged disc with a small tear, and that she needs to see a spinal specialist... My wife asks them to refill a pain prescription and they said they would give her a note. 2 1/2 hours later, 10 minutes before they close, my wife calls back and finds out that Dahle denied her request, cause she needs to see a specialist! So she has to suffer in pain for who knows how long, before she can see a specialist. Very poor service. Obviously Dahle doesn't care, or she wouldn't have to call them after 2 weeks to get a result, and the pain med deal is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard... Specialists can take a month or more to get in, I should know, I have kidney cysts, and my appt. with a nephrologist is 2 months out. Am currently looking for a new family provider.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010