Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Pruthi

I love getting pedicures and wound up getting an infection as a result. I was very anxious, and she kept me calm, as she had to perform a minor nail procedure. Not only did she relieve my stress, but also my pain. Happy :)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr. Pruthi is my podiatrist. I have seen her for various problems , and she 's been great helping me get out pain quickly. Office is warm and friendly. Highly rated.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Would go back for any foot issues, professional, clean, kind doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Reviewing this facility with a high rating. Dr. Pruthi has a nice bedside manner, efficient, with a caring touch. Staff is helpful and accomodative.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I had plantar fascitis. I am pretty much now, pain free. The staff and office are helpful. The doctor took her time to explain, and I felt that the overall quality of my visit was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have to give 5 star rating for Dr. Pruthi.Shi took care of a painful ingrown nail I had. Shi explained everything clearly.Really nice office and great staff. Recommended

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

My feet really needed TLC! So happy I went to see Dr. Rebecca Pruthi .Genuine doctor, helpful staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I am very pleased with my visit to Dr. Pruthi. She was excellent in articulating my condition, and has eased my pain from day one. She portrays professionalism and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Pruthi came as a recommendation from a girlfriend. Admittedly, I went into the office with high expectations. I was not let down. Dr Pruthi was able to diagnose my condition (different from what I actually thought it was) and properly take care it. I am happy with my treatment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I had the worst pain in my toe you could imagine. I saw Dr. Pruthi as an emergency, and the office was kind of enough to squeeze me in. It turned out it was an ingrown nail and was infected, yuk! Dr. Pruthi was stellar. I would definitely see her, especially if you need a procedure, like I did.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016