Ratings for Dr. Amro N. Habib

Been going to Dr. Habib for about 12 years now. Excellent Dr. very helpful and knowledgeable. Also a great guy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Habib is an excellent Doctor. I followed him from another eye center many years back. He is our family Eye Doctor (including my shy, 12 yr. old son, who feels very comfortable with him). Dr. Habib is very knowledgeable and I can feel comfortable with asking him questions. He takes time with his patients and values them along with his assistants. His disposition is superb, as he is very helpful and known to answer phones periodically for his assistants when they are busy. I strongly recommend Dr. Habib. I have worked for an Optician who had a contracted Optometrist and I have never experienced such helpfulness as I see exemplified through Dr. Habib. He is always willing to answer questions and help in any way he can. I have inquired of several questions in the past to concerns relating to genetic eye problems in my family. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in taking time to hear and elaborate, regarding these concerns.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Have used him for several years, nice easygoing doctor. Always has your best interest in mind when it comes to pricing and will answer all of your questions without seeming rushed.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Amro N. Habib's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 2001)

Ameritas