Dr. Jefferson K. Davis

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jefferson K. Davis

Dr Davis is a good doctor, if you can get by is office manager who would be great for bill collection... She needs to know every detail before she may or may not schedule with the doctor. She decided i needed longer and more expensive visits as he no longer takes Medicare. The doctor agreed that we could keep the shorter visits, however office manager over ruled. He knows about her and has long many patients due to her, but he keeps her..

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Patient over two decades; Dr. Davis is good Dr., but his staff and other practices are poor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Davis is a truly excellent MD. Incredibly knowledgeable, compassionate and the best psychiatrist I have ever had the good fortune to meet and be treated by.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have been a patient for many years. Anita is a great asset to Dr. Davis practice. I highly recommend Dr. Davis.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I left a horrible review of Dr Davis and his staff in April; here's how I see the situation now. At that time, my meds needed tweaking, I was out of town and while trying to schedule time with the doctor, a misunderstanding between his assistant and me ensued. Frustration was the result. And, a bad review which I quickly regretted making. Here is the real scoop: I have seen Dr. Davis as a patient since 2000. I was a mess and through much effort, time, and trial and error, he found a combination of medications that worked for me. I will always be grateful to him for transforming me from being a chronically depressed person into someone with joy and purpose.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Most ghastly office staff/reception of anywhere I can imagine - unless this were a credit agency or prison - there is no way to complain to the doctor because Anita runs absolutely everything! Although I have found him to be an excellent psychiatrist, he puts up with this. Today she basically refused to allow me to schedule an appointment with my doctor of 14 years by producing one fake obstacle after another. I gave up.

Submitted April 7, 2014

I am a patient with treatment resistant depression. Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor, extremely knowledgeable in medication management. Also uses Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)and is the only doctor in Santa Fe who uses this treatment. Office staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

He is an outstanding physician. Is not a "regular" psychiatrist but is concerned with the use of proper medications. In this respect he has got to be one of the best in the country.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Dr. Jefferson K. Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM