Dr. Gary M. Eisenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Eisenberg

I've been seeing Dr. Eisenberg for 7 years, since I was a teenager, and would not be the man I am without him. He is a brilliant man who listens, assesses the situation, and provides long-term solutions. He is empathetic and hard-working; he refuses to let me take the easy way out. That's what makes Dr. E the best in the business: firm honesty. I cannot recommend him any higher and I am eternally thankful for his help.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Eisenberg helped my child at one of the hardest times of our lives. He performed an evaluation that not only helped my son better understand himself, but provided us with the correct tactics and skills to use to guide him. Additionally, he communicated with the teachers and the school and with his report, we were able to find an excellent program for next year at school! Thank you, Dr. Eisenberg.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

As a colleague of Dr. Eisenberg's, I found that with everything he was asked to do to assess my son, he did so with complete expertise and professionalism. He took time and care to get to know the situation and provided recommendations that are proving useful. He can be trusted.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I love Dr. Einsebrg. I trust NO ONE else. He's dealt with me when I was a child and my other siblings and now he has helped my own children. Truly a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable in what he does and how he does it. I will continue to recommend him. Even if he didn't take my insurance I would pay for it. He's worth it. Trust.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

We love Dr. Eisenberg!!! He has taken care of all of our children with care and patience. He has helped us out tremendously I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Ehh...I guess he's alright. I mean, it's not really like he can go inside your brain. I have no other doctors to compare him to, but I guess I was expecting a bit more from him. He didn't wasn't to tell me the IQ which was disappointing and I guess his diagnosis was somewhat correct the time he gets with us is only a miniature time and he can't find out everything about our lives in those few hours. But he's good. When he's was giving diagnosis I guess some of the things were right and some weren't, but thats ok. I think I would give more like a 2.5 for those ratings but that's not an option. But yes he's a good choice. He kind of treated me like i didn't really know what was going on. But no I knew exactly what he was doing and I knew what he was testing for. I know when he asks a question what he's testing for ex: do u ever have nightmares? I don't but I knew he was testing for asperges with that question. But he treated me like I was dumb and didn't know what was going on. I've read all about him. But yes I recommend him. I really don't know why I wrote all this. But yes go ahead and use him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Nothing gives a parent greater pleasure than to find out EXACTLY what's going on, how to deal with it at home and gives DIRECT advise on how to handle it at school. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Eisenberg gets my highest recommendation. He has been a tremendous support to my son for the past 1.5 years.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Eisenberg took great care of both of my daughters - from finding the source of the problem all the way through the solution not only for my girls, but for us as parents and how to instill it at school. All around perfect scenario and SPOT ON for my kids!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

2 other doctors couldn't figure out my kid. Dr. Gary was spot on.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Gary M. Eisenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We evaluate and treat all school-related and behavioral child/adolescent issues. This includes learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, OCD, anxiety, nonverbal learning disabilities, Asperger's and all high-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders. I am a Certified Autism Specialist (CAS certificate number 151).I meet personally with parents to review test results and discuss treatment plans (called the gameplan), in a no-nonsense straight-talk manner. We also connect with area doctors and schools. School advocacy is recommended when appropriate. This means I will go into the school with you to push for your child's needs

Commercial Insurance Company