Ratings for Dr. Pard H. Chan

If you want a thorough, complete exam, this is the Dr. to see. He was helpful and answered all my questions and the price was within budget. Most doctor's bedside manner these days are a little lacking, its the exam that really counts. The receptionist is one of the nicest I've ever met! I would recommend this office for the best eye exam.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Experienced, but not very nice and was actually quite rude through the entire exam. Snooty attitude and I really felt uncomfortable and just getting up & walking out. Maybe he had a bad day or something like that!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Lovely man, wonderful experience! I usually go to an ophthalmologist, but this time I needed an exam for my driver's license renewal, and I was also on chemotherapy at the time and on a very structured time-line.Took a chance on Dr. Chan as his office is in my local Costco. The exam he did was exactly the same as my ophthalmologist, and he had all the same equipment. The prescription he gave me is the best I've ever had - my eyesight is corrected to 20/20. Very satisfied, will definitely use him again. Recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I can't say enough positive things! First - the office and waiting area are clean & pleasant, and his technical equipment appears to be state-of-the-art (though that's not my field). I'm a health care professional of 30yrs. - both in-hospital, and office setting - and I can tell you this man is on top of his game! Knowledgeable, thoughtful, honest - a listener! And above all, thorough! I have NEVER had as thorough an exam, and he made it clear that he really, really, really didn't want t sell me contacts. It wouldn't correct my problem, I wouldn't be happy, and I would only be wasting my time and money. Now honestly, when was the last time you heard that from any kind of practitioner? He answered all of my questions (I tend to be medically curious, especially involving my own body), with ease - not that 'controlled patience' that, quite honestly, I think I may have once provoked. Again, I was especially impressed with his knowledge and thoroughness. Thank you, Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Pard H. Chan's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanuet, NY