Ratings for Dr. Pard H. Chan

Never had a more thorough optometrist than Dr. Chan. He will not give up until you are satisfied with your prescription.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Great Dr. I had issues with prior Opthamologist with getting my script correct. After 3 attempts and no success I went to Dr. Chan. He would not give up on me until he got it right. I now have progressives that I love all due to his thorough work. A true gentleman and professional and fine Dr. I would recommend him to anyone. My quality of life is so much better now that I don't have to look for my readers all over the place.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Extremely rude and condescending throughout the exam. Will never go back

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

In my opinion this is one of the best OD in Rockland if not all of NY. He spends TIME with each and every patient. His goal is not to run as many patients through his office as possible. His goal is quality caring service. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

GREAT eye dr. I have very bad issues with my one eye. He's has been the ONLY dr who could get me to see 20/20!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Chan has been my optometrist for four years now. I have astigmatism and it's never easy to find a pair of Toric lenses that properly fit my eyes. Every year, Dr. Chan bills me once but sets aside multiple appointments for me to come in and test various prescriptions until he's satisfied with the results. Instead of settling on good enough, Dr. Chan has the ethos of doing what's best for his patients. I've never felt rushed with Dr. Chan and I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

It can't be an coincidence that every one in my family (3) received prescriptions that were not correct when the glasses were made. We all have glasses we cant use. Once you are done you can't go back without paying all over again. I've been to other Eye Care places where you are free to come back until you're prescription if comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr Chan has been by eye doc for over 15 years and even though I have full insurance coverage with other providers, I choose to pay cash to continue to use him. I am a complicated fit for contact lenses (toric, astigmatism) and he works hard to assure 100% satisfaction each time.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Chan is simply a great eye doctor. I realize now I received poor care from previous eye professionals and am glad that's behind me. You will be pleased with him. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I have an opthalmologist whom I see regularly. However, I needed to get a refraction and could not schedule an appointment early enough, I decided to take a chance with Dr. Pard Chan. He was complete and thorough with his examination. He explained carefully, and anwered all my questions. he was punctual, and the office staff was polite. His fee was also reasonable.I would see him again and recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Pard H. Chan's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare