Ratings for Dr. Shahram Rezaiamiri

Dr. Rezaiamiri operated on me in 2010 inserting a spinal Cord Stimulator inside my back for pain relief. He is an excellent Doctor and Surgeon and I highly recommend him and his staff to help where others have failed. I have recommended him to several of my friends and they too love their results. 5+

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My husband began seeing Dr. Rez in 2010 after a motorcycle accident left him needing a 3 level spinal fusion. He received exceptional care and follow up with Dr. Rez and his staff. Then in 2013 when I had to have a fusion surgery, there was no doubt who I was going to see. Dr. Rez and his staff treated me with the utmost respect and provided yet again excellent care. Anytime our necks decide to act up, the first and ONLY call is to his office. This is the man to call to help you on your road to recovery.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I just had a spinal fusion and a laminectomy done and I am feeling much better but it is a slow process in healing. Dr. Rezaiamiri is great and his physician assistant Scott is extremely knowledgeable and helfpul. The entire staff is caring and very very compassionate. I had the surgery and I went home the very next afternoon! That made me extremely happy since I hate hospitals!!! This is a great doctor and a great staff! I promise you'll be treated with the greatest of care!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Rezaiamiri is wonderful...very knowledgeable, helpful, caring. Has a great sense of humor as well ;)....Awesome bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2006

Dr. Shahram Rezaiamiri's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Riverdale, GA