Ratings for Dr. Seung Woo Hong

Very caring and attentive. Great diagnostician. Appears to care greatly for his patients. Not in a hurry. Does very thorough exam. Because of Dr. HONG, my husband had good vision today. He was able to identify a retinal problem with my husband and referred him to a retinal specialist. I am very impressed with his care &definitely would recommend him. I believe he always goes the extra mile for each patient. He is sometimes a bit slow but I MUCH prefer that too being rushed. He gives the same exceptional care to each patient. I don't mind his being slow. I am actually impressed that he gives each patient sick thorough care. If we ever change doctors it would only be because of either insurance or the great distance we drive to see him. I would hate to lose doctor Hong. Mt family and I really like Dr hong and have been extremely pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014