Ratings for Dr. Patrick H. Bowen

You would think being a young doctor from Emory he'd be a good doctor. Gave wrong diagnosis as to diabetic pain. All he does is up the insulin, give you a little pill for pain and rushes to next patient. Neurologist gave me a right diagnosis: poor blood circulation. So neurologist gave a precription B-vitamins and omega-6 oils which works a lot better. I guess Dr. Bowen just wants me to be insulin dependent and in pain as long as possible.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I can't really say it any better than the one who rated him in April. I find all those comments to be true. I had another Endocrinologist for two years and he never came close to treating my thyroid properly. I went to Dr. Bowen and my thyroid was back to normal in six momths! That's been almost a year ago and I'm still doing great. I live 100 miles from Emory but it's worth the drive. He's always on time (or early) for the appointment and treats you as if you were his only patient. He is VERY knowledgeable in answering your questions and even provides printouts for you to read at home. I highly recommend him and thank AAHPS for allowing me to use him - although he's out of their network. (I've just found this website or I would have rated him long ago).

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Bowen is awesome. He explains everything to you in a way in which you can understand. He cares so much about his patients. If you call him and need to speak with him about something, he gets on the phone immediately, or calls you back within an hour. It doesn't matter what time your appt is, he is on time, if not early! Dr. Bowen is involved, energetic, caring, compassionate, and one of the most knowledgeable Drs. I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2006

Dr. Bowen is fantastic! He is warm, caring, compassionate, and above all, very knowledgeable. He treats you as an equal. Dr. Bowen is very thorough, and leaves no stone unturned.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Patrick H. Bowen's Credentials

• French

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)