Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Galida

He is the best dentist his office manager Kristy is a sweetheart. I have never had a better dentist. He's a great dentist and very knowledgeable and caring. Will never go to another dentist he's the best

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Galida for years and have been very satisfied with everything he has done for all of us. He is gentle, listens to your questions and take the time to explain things to you. His office is clean, his entire staff is always friendly and courteous and willing to help in any way. We have been to a couple of other dentists in the area, and Clearfork Family Dentistry is by far the best place we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

My husband and I tried this dentist when our insurance dropped our favored dentist. My husband only went to him twice and quit because the sister-in-law that runs the office is rude and the dentist is always running late. He has a difficult time keeping hygenists too?? I stayed his patient until recently, only because of the convenience of the local office, but after being treated badly by the relative who runs the office and being expected to wait (again) for my appointment, I left the office never to return.

Submitted August 28, 2017

This is the BEST dentist I have ever been to ! I have had a lot of dental work in the past before going to his office. He is gentle and took a lot of time with me explaining my needs. I cannot say enough good things about him and his beautiful office. He is my dentist for life!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Galida. He is thorough, particular, gentle and caring. I'm as big of a chicken as they come and I was very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I went to this dentist. He was running about 40 minutes late. Not a problem for me though. When I got in the chair he told me he didn't have time to extract my tooth and wanted me to pay cash twice because I would have to come back a second time to get the tooth extracted. It wasn't my fault he was running late. I told him I was getting ready to go on vacation and he told me that wasn't his problem....really? I have had his as my dentist for around 4 years and he said he didn't want to be my dentist anymore. I was SHOCKED! I didn't owe him a dime, I kept my appointments...I did not see this coming. I told him to send my entire family's dental records to a different dentist...I found this to be SO RUDE! I already found a different dentist and got my issue already taken care of two days later after seeing my original dentist that I have had for years...POOR SERVICE!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

This is a great dentist with a very clean office!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010