Ratings for Dr. Sheryl D. Vicks

Dr. Vicks has been my PCP for more than 18 years. I love her demeaner, she takes time to answer all of your questions and makes you feel that you are her only patient. She's very knowledgeable about her work, gets on me to quit bad habits, and I just love her. One of the best PCP I have had the experience to work with.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Wait time is Horrible. No knowledge of insurance deductibles and payments. Back office staff need more training and professionalism. Dr. Vicks is a good physician, good physicians need good staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Vicks and have been a patient for over 3 years. She is attentive and doesn't rush you out of the door like most. Knowledgable and easy going. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

This Dr. takes time to lesson and follows up as promised. I am impressed with the notes that are maintained. I always feel like I am getting special treatment and that is good medicine to me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I love this doctor she very intelligent and focuses on the patient's care

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Awesome. Nice staff. From the front desk to my visit with the doctor. Friendly professional environment .all of my questions are always answered. They all seem to gel well!!!! Mr. S N

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Vicks is a wonderful doctor. She has been my doctor for 13 years. She is always helpful and extremely attentive to my medicals needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Best Doctor, I am so happy to have heras my Doctor, and friend. She is always there for you. I have been going to her for 18 plus years. Dr. Vicks, have treated me for alittle of everything. I would not see another Doctor. Elayne Leathers-Hill

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Very Unprofessional office staff. Rude and pathetic. This staff must have been hired from the side of the road. The Doctor must have pulled up and let them hop in. How awful to have heard several referrals leave and never return due to the worst experience and mistreatment by the office staff. If you want to be treated like scum go to this physicians office.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Absolutely wonderful doctor. She has been my physician for several years now and has treated me with the utmost respect and is very attentive to my symptoms and ailments. She will be my doctor for as long as she is in business. The wait time to see her is very long and can be improved upon, but when she is treating me I feel that I am the only patient she is seeing. Very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Sheryl D. Vicks's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Lithonia, GA