Ratings for Dr. R. Gary Sibbald

I see Dr. Sibbald at his Sault Ste Marie clinic. What a wonderful doctor. I am so fortunate to have him apart of my medical care team. In my opinion well worth the wait when the appointments run behind. The staff gives the much appreciated option to check in and come back closer to when I will be seen. Perfect!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr Sibbald saw my son who was seen by 2 other derms, who misdiagnosed. Dr SIbbald was the only one who got it right, know the wait is long, but this is no different from others. Would recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

If the staff isnt bad enough the wait time of 4 hours and then rushed out in 5 minutes-All he cares about is money money money! disgrace to your profession-also the staff is so rude!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I can’t even give him one star for anything..... He is a complete liar and an absolutely arrogant man.... If there were any minus stars to rate him I would definitely go with them.... The last time I saw him I was told to make an appointment through one of his colleagues and not through his receptionists....after leaving his office he made an appointment fir me knowing that I would miss it because I had know idea it had been made... When I obviously missed this appointment he refused to treat me anymore.... Quite the game player!! I would not recommend him to anyone!! He is an absolute liar!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Sibbald is a gem. I saw him for the first time today to deal with my rare genetic condition. He solved more problems for me in one visit than my other so called quack of a dermatologist ever did in 25 years!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Just met the Dr today and finally some answers (after a three hour wait). Now onto treatment and see what happens! will keep all informed!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This man is an absolute liar and I wouldn’t let him look at my dog....what goes around comes around Mr. Gary Sibbald.... You Sir have screwed my life up terribly and I will never ever forget that..... you call yourself a doctor.. I certainly don’t think so....why not come clean and admit that you have done wrong......you are nothing but a coward.....

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Sibbald is one of the best Doctors in his field and as such has quite a lot of patients. HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. i HAVE AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM. His staff is not bad. I don't expect any more from them. He is WONDERFUL

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Gary Sibbald is a great Doctor. I've been a patient for years and he's always been so helpful with my skin issues. He's taken such good care of me. I work in the health care system and can tell you that he's brilliant; he really knows his stuff. If he tells me to do something, I do it - that's how confident I am in his abilities and, how much I trust him. I find him to be friendly and he has a great sense of humor. We're so fortunate that he does a clinic in Sault Ste. Marie. I have always found his staff to be friendly, professional and hard working. They always have a smile for me when I arrive. As for the wait times people talk about; yes, you do wait a long time to see him. Considering he's so well known and such an excellent doctor, it's no big deal. Seriously, to get this kind of expertise up here in the wilds of Ontario, how could anybody complain about waiting? Waiting for an appointment here in town is a lot easier and way more convenient than going out of town for dermatology support. If you want the very best dermatologist, Dr. Gary Sibbald is who you want to see.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Sibbald gave me hope that I could have my health back , that what I was living with could be alleviated and took the steps necessary to get me there. I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. R. Gary Sibbald's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1974)

• Aetna - Choice POS Ii
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
UnitedHealthcare