Ratings for Dr. R. Gary Sibbald

Just met the Dr today and finally some answers (after a three hour wait). Now onto treatment and see what happens! will keep all informed!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This man is an absolute liar and I wouldn’t let him look at my dog....what goes around comes around Mr. Gary Sibbald.... You Sir have screwed my life up terribly and I will never ever forget that..... you call yourself a doctor.. I certainly don’t think so....why not come clean and admit that you have done wrong......you are nothing but a coward.....

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr Sibbald is one of the best Doctors in his field and as such has quite a lot of patients. HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. i HAVE AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM. His staff is not bad. I don't expect any more from them. He is WONDERFUL

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Gary Sibbald is a great Doctor. I've been a patient for years and he's always been so helpful with my skin issues. He's taken such good care of me. I work in the health care system and can tell you that he's brilliant; he really knows his stuff. If he tells me to do something, I do it - that's how confident I am in his abilities and, how much I trust him. I find him to be friendly and he has a great sense of humor. We're so fortunate that he does a clinic in Sault Ste. Marie. I have always found his staff to be friendly, professional and hard working. They always have a smile for me when I arrive. As for the wait times people talk about; yes, you do wait a long time to see him. Considering he's so well known and such an excellent doctor, it's no big deal. Seriously, to get this kind of expertise up here in the wilds of Ontario, how could anybody complain about waiting? Waiting for an appointment here in town is a lot easier and way more convenient than going out of town for dermatology support. If you want the very best dermatologist, Dr. Gary Sibbald is who you want to see.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Sibbald gave me hope that I could have my health back , that what I was living with could be alleviated and took the steps necessary to get me there. I am forever grateful

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Do not expect too much,as his Soo clinic is totally overwhelmed,with waiting crowds of people. It is as bad,as waiting to cross the Mexican border in Tihouana.But,I blame the sorrow state of our(Ontario)healthcare system.So,when you finally,get to see the doctor,he has obviously only few minutes to do much for your problem.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Sibbald is the BEST dermatologist in the city. He is super helpful and always gives me the best advice on my health. He even helped me with an unrelated health problem that wasn't even a dermatological issue. I have the best conversations in his office and he always makes me laugh. His staff are also very nice and accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Really glad for this site. I was just given an appointment to see this Doctor. Unfortunately due to my severe disability problems, there is no way I can possibly sit and wait these kinds of times to see him. I'm afraid I will simply have to cancel...

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I cannot rate his knowledge as I gave up after waiting for 3 hours and facing the attitude of one of his medical secretaries. After an appointment set by referral, therefore waiting a six months' time, I took a half-day off in order to go to the appointment, set at 2:30 pm. I came in on time, checked in and registered, I was told to bring a back when the referral was done. I am a very patient person. But after 2 hours (the waiting time that the secretary told me when I checked in) and hearing other patients' conversations, I obviously noticed that others had been waiting for 3 hours. This would have been acceptable... if people whose appointments were after ours were not getting in BEFORE us! e.g. a patient whose appointment was a 4 pm went in before at least 5 people whose appointments were way before 4 pm. This is just a quick example of many. An elderly woman had been waiting for her 2:30 pm. We then realize that 2 other people, including me, had an appointment at the same time. After seeing another person whose appointment was at 3 pm going in before the 3 of us, I decided to talk to the medical secretary. I am still chocked by her lack of professionalism. When I asked why people whose appointments were after others were going in before us, her unique answer was "because they checked in before you". So... I have an appointment set at a time, but you need to come way ahead of time to check in. So if your appointment is at 2:30 pm, it would mean that you need to come in the morning to check in... Unreal. She was very arrogant and had an attitude that even my grade 8 students do not display. So to summarize: you wait, you wait, you wait, you see people going in before you even though they arrived after you, you wait, and if you have any questions to ask, you have to face an arrogant staff member who does not how the schedule is organized. I am very disappointed. I now have to look for another specialist who is a professional. If I need to, I will directly fly to Toronto, instead of waiting for a doctor to come to Sault Ste. Marie and be disrespected.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

A little arrogant and not as helpful as he could be answering questions and not very punctual, but he was nice enoughand seemed optimistic about my condition.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. R. Gary Sibbald's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1974)

HealthPartners