Ratings for Dr. Bruce Saunders

I found Dr. Saunders to be a VERY caring and helpful doctor. I was very disappointed when his practice shut down. If I still lived in Aldergrove - I'd be first on his list. He was very quick to diagnose and or refer to specialists. He is great.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Saunders is very knowledgeable. You sometimes have to wait a bit for your appointment but that is because he takes his time with his patients so that he can give them the best service. He is very personable and great with kids.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Very helpfull and really listens. He diagnosed my cancer that was missed by my regular doctor, (he was filling in for him). Cancer specialist said he probably saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Great Doctor, but why would he go to work with Dr. Gill, is beyond me. Re See the Dr's reviews.Would like Dr. Saunders to start his own practice again as he was very well like as a Doctor. Very helpfull and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

I loved this Dr, but when he left and didn't even tell his patients,that was disrespectful. I don't know what he was going through, but if Betty knew she could have let us know, instead they both left us hanging. Otherwise great Dr and staff. I would love to have him for my Dr again, if anyone knows where he is post it

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Should have let his old patients know where he moved to. He was a geat doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

To Bad he has moved his prctice as he was a great Doctor

flag | Submitted April 22, 2006