Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Jones

We have been going to Dr. Jones for years,we love him. He is gentle,and always gives us a break on the price. He is a good dentist,and a kind person. Cannot say enough about how competent he is.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

AVOID AT ALL COST!!!! This man has ruined my life. I went in for a basic crown and ended up with Trismus due to needle stick. He has a terrible hand tremor and shouldn't be in practice. He acknowledged his error and agreed to pay for the damage which he never followed thru with. Instead he vanished from his Tarzana practice without even paying his office space from what ive been informed. I found him at a Northridge dentist office he relocated to and asked for him to take responsibility of the damages he did which he agreed to be has been avoiding me ever since. Its now almost a year and I have been diagnosed with TMJ, Tinnitus, Nerve damage in my jaw/ear/throat. My bite is ruined, the right side of my jaw ( where he damged my nerve) is always in pain, ringing.. I have daily choking/cough attacks because of the nerve damage that I cant control. I have developed severe insomnia due to the ringing in my right ear and pain. All the physical stress has taken a toll on defenses as well and im always drained and getting sick....Aside from this its taken a toll on me financially to hopefully reverse the damages he's done, ive already spent over 20K on physical and neuromuscular therapies in hopes to be normal again. This doesnt even include all the work/income ive lost due to this. Again, AVOID AT ALL COST!!! Dr.Jones should retire already and try to avoid being a liability to himself and putting his patients wellbeing in jeopardy. If you you are reading this Dr. Jones have the decency to resolve all the pain/hardship you've caused me as well as others before there is a class action lawsuit against you.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014