Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Depalma

Dr. Depalma really helped me with horrible low back pain . After only a few visits, I was back to myself. She showed me a bunch of exercises to do at home. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Great Doctor! I've never had a physician spend so much time with me. She took a considerable time to understand my medical history and find the root of the problem. Since then, i've taken my 2 young daughters and my wife to go see her. Patients for life!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Jennifer DePalma was pleasant enough but did not get the feeling she really cared all that much. I felt like she was just going through the motions. I definitely did not get a warm feeling from her! I thought the office was drab and kind of ugly, office hours are only Tues, Thurs, Sat mornings--not that convenient, and did not like her adjustment style either. All in all, seems like a competent chiropractor but not for me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. DePalma is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is excellent at diagnosising the problem. Her adjustments are pain-free and stopped the problems I was having with my back. She is a very caring doctor. My whole family goes to her office. She is terrific with people of all ages. I would highly reccommend Dr. DePalma!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012