Ratings for Dr. Ayman F. El-Attar

I have gone to Dr. Ayman for several years now. I did lipo and Botox. I was very comfortable with both him and his staff. We had discussed pre and post surgery necessities and care. During my 3D lipo he was able to keep me relaxed because I was very nervous. My results were incredible after. I read a comment on here saying she didn't see any results, well if you don't take care of your body, results will not show. I'm not sure if she expected s miracle to happen with just the procedure but like any treatment you have to work in collaboration with it by eating healthy, exercise and making the right choices to help your body. Do the research people! None the less I love my results and am extremely satisfied with Dr. El-Attar.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Dr. El-Attar. Both him and his staff are very friendly and helpful. He is a very kind man who gave me good advice about the pigmentation on my face. I had a few procedures done by him on my visit and am very pleased with the results. His assists are also great. They explained the post op procedures and explained the process of using some face products and creams that are developed by Dr. El-Attar that will help with the pigmentation on my face. They even provided the cream free of charge for me to try because he is confident that it will improve my skin discoloration. I am very satisfied and will be returning soon for some laser hair removal.

Submitted March 13, 2015

Wonderful experience from consultation to treatment and follow up. Hands down very courteous and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Ayman is the best Dr. I have ever come across. I was born with a "Port-wine Stain","birthmark" "hemangioma". It is a a very dark pink color and extremely large area. It covers my right breast, and goes around to my back as well as the front and back arm. Before Dr. El-Attar I had a previous Dr. that was ripping me off, burnt and scared me. Basically made it look even worse imagine that. Also had his assistant laser instead of him. I gave up hope. Let's just saw his office is in Toms River. I was introduced to Dr. El-Attar a "gift from God", incredibly smart, kind,caring, highly intelligent and amazing. He travels the world educating, teaching and performing surgery. This is the type of doctor you want. With Dr. El it's about helping and the results not the money. The birth mark is disappearing quicker then ever. This was my childhood dream never thought possible. He has made my dream come true. I won't cry anymore over my birthmark only tears of Joy! God Bless him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I love Derma Laser and Dr. El-Attar! They are thorough, professional, caring, kind, helpful and understanding. They are most available pre and post surgery. I had the Liposuction and the Mini-Tummy Tuck and words can't describe how grateful I am with Dr. El-Attar and his staff. I most love him because he is a teacher that is showing others how to advance while he takes charge over every procedure. The only things I'd like are some arm rests on the bed but other than that everything was impeccable. I'm recovering well and Dr. is always available for cell-phone and he will freely provide that # to you. I wasn't able to afford the antibiotic and his office gave me the pills for free. What a blessing! Hollywood - Brazilian service right here in New Jersey!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I was nervous and scared of this procedure,researching all the wrong things. Its called Smartlipo for a reason. I had ALOT of work done and felt like a million dollars two days later, not missing a day of work.Dr El-Attar is definitely an artist at hand.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

For someone who has had multiple cosmetic procedures through the years, Dr ElAttar's methods are by far the best results I have gotten with no "infection". I found him and his staff to be easy to talk to for consultation and communicating my realistic wants and desires. But when it comes to surgery time he and his staff are all business to ensure your optimal results. I had my love handles done a few months ago by him and was so happy with the down time and the outcome that I recently had him smartlipo my thighs and I had him fix (dog ears) left over by a previous tummy tuck scare( I had a horrible infection which was not performed by Dr ElAttar) This is day 7 post op and I cannot believe how amazing everything looks and again no down time. I completely respect his work and recommend him. I recently said to him that had I have met him years ago I wouldn't have all of the cosmetic scarring that I do today. Regardless Dr ElAttar and smartlipo are Amazing!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr. El-Attar and his staff is always pleasant and helpful, and the office is clean and bright. I felt Dr. El-Attar high expertise starting from his accurate diagnosis and during the procedure to the post surgery period (he called the night of my surgery to see how I was doing). He is using a state of the art equipment and his knowledge is very impressive. I had lipo of my abdominal and the results are amazing. I still can not believe I have such flat stomach ? Meg

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. El-Attare is a wonderful, Knowledgable, and compassionate physician. He has the ability to know what the patient wants, but also what isbest for the patient. He has tremendous artistic insight. As an R.N., I have worked with many Dr.s. Dr. El-Attare is wonderful! M, R.N.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr El-Attars for over 7 years. My first visit was to eliminate my 'mask of pregnancy'. I also have always had freckles and an uneven skin tone. I tried all types of treatments, with no success. Dr El-Attar discussed a series of treatments and assured me I would be happy with the results. I was skeptical, but he took a lot of time to explain how & why it would work and I instantly felt comfortable that I was in the hands of the right doctor. I absolutely love the results, he went above & beyond to get my skin flawless. I see him every year for a chemical peel since then and people can never guess my real age - thanks to him!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012