Ratings for Dr. Peter Clemente

My son has been wearing his braces for 3 years and each time I ask when they will be taken off I receive a different answer. First they said the teeth were not moving the way they should then it was that he was not wearing his elastics which he does all the time. They have billed the insurance for $2500 and also the insurance I had prior they billed. They continue to tell me that it is now due to him not wearing bands and that I will have to pay out of pocket the additional charges that will occur. I have not way to prove that he has bee wearing his bands so don't know what to do next. would not recommend him to anyone. Also that staff seem very nice until you start to question them about how much money they have billed the insurance companies and how much money you have paid them. Then they change.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I had my treatment here..I now have a beautiful smile..the staffs are friendly, and the doctor is awesome!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I work for doctor Clemente for 18 years. He is a great doctor. His work is outstanding . I would bring my kids to him when they are ready for treatment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Wonderful Doctor and Staff, Professional and very reasonable and friendly great experience

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014