Ratings for Dr. Ellen L. Taylor

My sister and I have been going to Doctor Taylor for about 20 years,Our mom was the one who first went to her.i think she is a great doctor.She is compassionate and very caring and very knowledgable .i would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. taylors for alomost 20 years. She is awesome! She takes the time to listen to my concerns and is always very caring. Even my husband loves her! I only wish she could be my primary doctor. I look forward to seeing her every December for my routine visit.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor's for at least 10 years now and I absolutely love her. My daughter has also been a patient of her's for at least the last 4 years as well. What I love about Dr. Taylor is her ability to make me feel comfortable, feel important and just the feeling that she really cares about my health and well being. She takes her time and explains what my issue may be and she ask about my health in general. Customer service is one of my pet peaves and Jill and Jodi know my name when I call as well as my daughter's. They are professional and personable. I recommend Dr. Taylor to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I had a bad experience with Dr. Taylor several years ago. I was planning a pregnancy and planning to switch over to an OB/GYN but in the process, got pregnant and had a miscarriage. Dr. Taylor was no longer licensed as an OB, but since she was the one I was seeing, she was my only hope at the time. She did a procedure in the office that should not have been done without anesthesia, but chose to do it anyway and wouldn't refer me to anyone else. It was a terrible experience and looking back, I probably should have taken legal action. She seemed OK for basic gynecological procedures, but when it came to this, her assertiveness got in the way of what should have been best for me. A nightmare of an experience.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Taylor for several years now, and by now, all my female relatives have also become her patients. The staff is always extremely attentive and helpful - if I need to pick up a prescription or order, it's ready the same day, always. The receptionists get a lot of calls, so they are very busy - this should not be mistaken for being dismissive or rude. On the contrary, they always make a point to know your name and what your needs are! Dr. Taylor is very on-point and understanding, very relatable. She is not your psychotherapist, so don't expect an hour-long conversation about your grandkids. But do expect a thorough examination that is tailored to your background and personal needs.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I have just returned from my annual check-up at Dr. Ellen Taylor's office. Dr. Taylor has always been pleasant, knowledgeable and concerned about my issues. I have been a patient for many years and have always been pleased with my care. The staff at the office has always been kind and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone who wants a thorough, pleasant and quality doctor. eileen lipsky

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Taylor is kind, professional and engaged in my specific issues. I feel confident in her assessments. This doctor-patient relationship has been more stable than other doctors who stop accepting my insurance, or who go on leave, or whose staff are not friendly to patients or who are not knowledgeable about insurance billing.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor for over ten years. She has always made herself available, whether she is in the office or out of the office. Her staff has always been pleasant and very helpful. I referred my sister to Dr. Taylor and she now a patient of her's as well. She comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I was having problems and I can't believe that I was able to get an appointment the day I called. That doesn't even happen with my GP that I've been seeing for years. Dr. Taylor actually sat down and we talked about what was going on and the possible reasons. It was great to have a doctor actually listen. I didn't have to wait very long in the waiting room, but after talking to her and having my exam, I wouldn't mind waiting knowing that she was giving attention to patients that needed it like she did with me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Taylor for over 20 years and I would highly recommend her. She helped me through years of medical problems and she is the reason I have my son. She was willing to explore every possibility and procedures so I would be able to have a child. I am grateful to her every day of my life. Her office staff is excellent and always very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Ellen L. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)