Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Tavoian

I appreciate the way he takes the time to discuss with me what is going on with my teeth and the procedures. I have been seeing Brian as my dentist for about 15 years. I really trust his knowledge and advice. I wouldn't think of seeing anybody else since, I have been going to him. There is one big plus, he is very handsome!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

It was pretty great, everyone was super nice! I have some germs phone/ OCD type things that are really inconvenient when I go in to have anything done to my teeth, but they were very understanding, and willing to cater to my needs. The ladies who work there are personable and fun! The dentist was pretty cool too. I tend to avoid going to the dentist because it's awkward and I feel judged for my weird demands and picky palate (the mint stuff makes me dry heave), but they really didn't make a big deal out of it. Dr. T is super great at giving shots too. Wish I'd known it wasn't going to hurt before I kicked him, but he was cool about that too. Since I started seeing Dr. Tavoian, I no longer dread going to the dentist. Great service, and affordable to boot!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Tavoian, staff courteous & knowledgeable. I travel from out of state to see Dr Tavoian and he is worth the trip! Very GENTLE, great dentist!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Doctor Tavoian was amazing...extremely professional and knowledgeable....he treated myself and my children very well. I would highly recommend him'

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Tavoian was very rude to his staff and to me. HE kept talking about inappropriate things with his assistant while I was in the chair. He made me very uncomfortable. He was extremely impatient, filthy office, he gossiped about other dentists in town and just VERY unprofessional. He was also really mean to children by putting his hand over their mouth and nose suffocating them so they would stop screaming. I was appalled!

Submitted January 30, 2013