Ratings for Dr. Edward T. Mamaril

I and my family have been going to Dr. Mamaril for 20 years. I call him Dr Painless. He is very caring and always asks in middle of a procedure how we are doing. If you feel pain just raise your hand. Very Craig's staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

This dentist does not care about patient comfort or pain. He is driven by numbers/$$$ even if you have to feel it. I will not be a repeat patient. My most recent experience was the removal of a temporary crown to place a permanent one on. I had to ask to have a numbing injection, well this was the worst decision next to going to him, the injection was so painful it radiated up the entire side of my face and down thru my jaw. The last time I had this type of pain was when I cracked a root on a tooth. When I told the dentist how very painful it was he just stated "are you in pain now" then proceeded to have the assistant remove the temp. which took alot of pulling and prying. Who would have been able to stand having this done without numbing? The dentist put in the crown via streching my lips as far as they could go; last time he left them ripped in the corners and bleeding. He needs to revisit the pain management course and retink his chairside behavior. My advice: Beware!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010