Dr. Joshua P. Sherlock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua P. Sherlock

Dr. Sherlock has been taking care of me since 2002. I feel so much better and I'd recommend anyone going to his office. I'm 89 years old and still feeling great.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

The machine they helped me with was impressive. Dr sherlock said there was a decent chance he could help and I'm much better than when I started. So that is sayin something.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Top notch office. Couldn't be more grateful to my friend who recommended Dr Sherlock and the great staff he has. Feeling much better!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I only wish I would have found this office SOONER! Dr Sherlock and his staff took great care of me. I practically crawled in there and 2 months later I feel like a have my life back. The doctor is caring and explained my case to me like no doctor had before. He made it simple to understand. That went a long way with me. I always feel rushed at Drs offices but this was different. Nice office, nice doctor, nice staff. All I can ask for. I'd send anyone with low back pain their way!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Sherlock and his staff helped me a great deal. My pain is much better and I was treated with respect. That a nice thing these days!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Everyone in this office is super polite and helpful. I honestly have never been to a doctors office where the staff was as friendly. Dr. Sherlock is very educated and Dr. Pullen has a gentle but firm hand when adjusting me. I look forward to seeing the girls every month.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Joshua P. Sherlock's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2002)

GHI