Ratings for Dr. Alireza F. Bolouri

Dr. Bolouri has been my dentist for the past few years. He's very friendly and explains only limited options for the teeth that needed to be replaced. I knew nothing of flippers or bridges..I had to really push to get him to treat me like I wasn't a bum off the street that just wanted their tooth pulled and a bag of pain meds. No, I already felt uncomfortable and embarrassed by the deterioration of my teeth due to prescription medications over the years. I'm an attractive middle aged guy that doesn't want to walk around with missing teeth. Bottom line, if he thinks you have plenty of money, he will tell you every option and plan available to you. My feeling was that once my insurance covered what they were going to for the year, he wouldn't waste his time talking IMPLANTS with a blue collar worker that would in no way be able to afford treatment. Its tough. The guy does good work but he's a snob and kind if looks down his nose at the toothless (not all..just a couple) middle class. He needs to improve his bedside manner and sit down for five and talk options with you. With this last flipper, he matched it to the color before I had my teeth whitened and my teeth are perfectly white with his Brown tooth! Frustrated! My wife doesn't understand why I go back. She said the front office women were openly bitching about patients and one was even overheard saying, "omg when I looked in her mouth I about gagged!" he's sharp, has a cool office and dresses killer but I'm afraid he's on his way out soon based on everything I'm reading about his reprimands and fines by the Oregon Board of Dentistry.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014