Ratings for Dr. William J. Baye

Man, this guy is the BEST! He is friendly and extremely professional. And my kids love the play area. There is NOTHING, like it!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Friendly staff. Professional and thorough doctor. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I came in for estimates on my teeth from my previous dentist and was very pleasantly surprised at how nice they all were, so i switched over to them for my dental care and when it comes to dentists im a coward and deathly afraid to go and they make you feel at home,they take there time with you and keep asking if your okay or if you feel anything. I would recommend them to anyone who is stressed about dentists and there prices are very reasonable also, they also have payment plans which is very nice....Couldnt ask for better service and modern facilities too.....

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Im a big chicken when it comes to dentists and they were great there...would recommend them to anyone...

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011