Ratings for Dr. Phillip A. Simon

I was very nervous having my first root canal but Dr. Simon made me very comfortable. I had an infection that later required additional medication and Dr. Simon called me on his time off to check on me and to get me a prescription ordered. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

After having two root canals done by Dr. Simon I would not go anywhere else. He makes a point to make sure you are extremely comfortable, anywhere from how numb your mouth is to what music is playing during the procedure. I did not feel any discomfort during both procedures.. and would return if forced to go back!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I was so scared to have a root canal since my last one was not so great. Dr. Simon was very caring and helpful. He explained the procedure in a way I could understand him. I was totally at ease with what he was going to do and the visit went great. He is very caring and excellent at what he does. I am so glad this root canal went better than the last one. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Simon was wonderful. His staff was great. What a gift to Tallahassee.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I was referred for a root canal. Dr. Simon who is an endodontist, and his staff made this difficult procedure considerably easier with their professionalism, respect for me as an individual (calling well ahead of time to tell me he was running late so I didn't have to wait), and keeping me advised throughout the lengthy procedure as to what was happening. Further, Dr. Simon was able to save the crown already on the tooth. It was overall a very positive experience dealing with what I've previously encountered as challenging and painful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Phillip A. Simon's Credentials

Assurant

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous having my first root canal but Dr. Simon made me very comfortable. I had an infection that later required additional medication and Dr. Simon..."

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "PHILLIP" to "PHILLIP A."

April 8, 2012