Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Polan

I have been going to Dr. Polan for almost 2 years and continue to be incredibly impressed with his dedication to the best possible care. I received my first set of contacts from him, and I am a more complicated case, because of near-sightedness, far-sightedness, and astigmatism. Dr. Polan kept trying different kinds of contacts until I got the best possible sight from my multi-focus lenses. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out; even when I thought I could see well enough with them, he felt we could get the vision even sharper....he is truly a perfectionist. His office staff is also great; Trisha is highly knowledgeable and very nice. He is local to where I live, but I would absolutely drive a considerable distance to his office!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

He takes his time with his patients and really cares. Knowledgeable and dedicated. Friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend Dr. Polan services.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Gary D. Polan's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal