Ratings for Dr. Kim M. Albridge

Dr Aldridge was very knowledgable, personable, and efficient. I received excellent care with the best possible care. I very highly recommend her for dermatology care. She is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Albridge is the best! She always makes myself and my family feel comfortable during our visits for whatever our needs are. She is upbeat, extremely knowledgeable, and she LOVES the skin. She can talk about it all day, which is great to have a doctor that knows what they are doing and is interested in their field of medicine. She can pretty much pinpoint a problem just by looking at your skin (whatever it may be). I definitely recommend her, as I enjoy personable, humorous doctors with positive attitudes who are excited to help their patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

She is a great doctor who was willing to help me fight my horrible acne throughout my year.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Albridge is the best. She has treated me for basal cell carcinoma and she explains everything well and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommmend her. I see her once a year.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

I had a very positve experience with Dr. Albridge. She is very positive and upbeat, and gave me confidence in my situation. She gave me all the options, and we chose the best one for the situation and my skin is already looking better:)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Initially I had planned to see another doctor but in order to expedite an appointment with this practice I was given to Dr Albridge, and I am extremely happy that it worked out as it did. She is professional, happy, very detailed, and most of all, she knows her stuff! My results have been great.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Kim M. Albridge's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp