Ratings for Dr. Bill W. Tang

Initially, I had no complaints. However, during my exam, I alerted Dr. Tang that the speculum was not properly placed and was causing me great pain. Dr. Tang made no attempts to adjust the speculum. I was in so much pain, I could barely keep still. Dr. Tang looked at me with no emotion, and said, "This won't take long." As he was removing the spculum, there was a "snap" sound, and I screamed with pain, because the speculum was pinching my flesh down there. I wanted to smack the taste out of his mouth, because although he apologized, he seemed like he did not care. BTW, the speculum was one of those old school metal tools, not the plastic disposable type. When I went back for my follow up, again, the speculum pinched me as Dr. Tang was removing it. Again, he gave a weak apology and continued on like nothing happened. I only went to Dr. Tang because I was referred by my primary M.D. for a specialty consult. I would NEVER let this man near my private parts again. EVER. I reported these events to my primary M.D., and he gave a more sincere apology that Dr. Tang did. For someone who has been to pharmacy school and medical school, you would think he would know how to use a speculum. Every time I think about it, I get angry. I would not refer anyone to Dr. Tang. Also, when we talked about my treatment options, he ONLY offered the most extreme options.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

A very good doctor that help me a lot!when I ROM on 4 am.I arrived at the hospital.and he come to hospital in 15 minutes!and help me for the delivery!doctor tang is the best ob doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Tang as my OBGYN for my first child. His staff at the front desk are not the friendliest people and seem bothered a lot but once they call you to the back the staff who takes you vitals and his PAs are great. Dr. Tang is fast and to the point and very knowledgeable, he knows his stuff. For someone as busy as me who works full time I enjoy his quick and to the point attitude, but Im not someone who has a lot of questions or requires a lot of hand holding either. I go into his office for one thing and one thing only, check if everything is ok then on my way so he has been great. The few questions I have he has answered quickly and im satisfied. For me I would rather have a knowledgeable doctor who's primary concern is the healthy delivery of baby and than someone with great bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr.tang is very rude he is disrespectful and he is not open to answer any of you Questions he yelled at me and puts his hands in your face he is very rude !!!!!! Before you plan on seeing him or picking him as your doctor ladies please do your homework first !!!!!!!!!! As for me God willing I will find a much better doctor !!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

the dr is the worst dr i meet in my life ,does not want to talk or debate ,3-month follow-up without ultrasound ,he is lying he said : I'm going to analyze blood next time he does not, the staff is too bad One eat during labor and the other combing her hair in addition to the bad treatment When we complain to him say I can not do anything to you,Worst doctor and staff made ??me feel depressed,In my first pregnancy I am following with anthor dr,he tired left the work, I learned how much was good

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Tang as my OB. He is very knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. He takes a good amount of time listening to my concerns, help me understand what was going on and clearly explains the plan of care. I had a few scares in me pregnancy and he was supportive and efficient. He always erred on the side of caution ordering additional lab works and referral to a perinatologist. Not all doctors would visit their patients on their days off or when they are not on-call, but Dr. Tang came to visit and checked up on me just to make sure I was doing fine. His caring personality is genuine. My c-section went well and my baby was delivered safely and that is because of Dr. Tang's excellent surgical skills. If you want someone who takes time to get to know their patient, knowledgeable and caring, I highly recommend Dr. Bill Tang.....................Margie P.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

It was my first ever prenatal appointment and I left in tears. The front desk staff were very unprofessional and had no respect for patient confidentiality. The hygiene isn't that great as one staff member was painting her nails(!) while at work and they did not have sterile cups for the urine sample. Very unsatisfied with them. Dr. Tang himself is ok- I haven't had experience w/ a prenatal appointment but I did not like how hurried and uncaring him seemed. I'm sure he knows what he's doing but he did not seem welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I am very dissapointed with the beside manner that Dr. Tang offers, he is always short, never offers up information or had a conversation. I understand I am not his only patient but it feels like he doesn't care and is not really interested in anything I have to say. His staff if rude and unproffesional. They delayed my appt for my ultrasound over 3 weeks. If I could change my Dr. I would.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Tang's office is very unprofessional, rude, I felt very unconfortable. Dr. Tang had short time for me and didn't answer my questions. I will never go back!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Tang is great. His staff is NOT. During my prenancies I had a pleasant experience and he was a VERY good OB/GYN. As I stated, his staff is not so great. They are rude and seem to be uncaring. I wouldn't go back and change gynocologists but I hope he makes some changes. I think they need to learn people skills especially in the field they are in.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Bill W. Tang's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)