Ratings for Dr. Lisa W. Lefkovits

She takes care of my whole family and is a complete pleasure and so professional

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I used to suffer frequent migraines and she only helped by giving me a strong painkiller and anti-nausea shots. She then insisted that the only thing to do was to take an anti-depressive medication daily to prevent headaches. That was the last time I saw her, always felt her too distant and uncaring and wanted to be rid of me prescribing something I don't need and not bothering to find a reason behind the headaches.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Lefkovits is a very competent and professional physician. It is a pleasure to go to the doctor to see her. I would highly recommend Dr. Lefkovits.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

The most rude and abrupt doctor. I would stay away from her if you want great medical care. She did not want to answer my questions. The office tried to charge me for the visit. I told billing she would not answer any of my questions and why should I pay for service when I did not get any. I was told before I made the appointment that they had spoke with her and she would be able to help me. Just because she is in medical field does not give her the right to take advantage of a patient. The billing office is very rude too. I never plan on going to this group again.

Submitted February 27, 2015

This is an old-fashioned wonderful friend who happens to be my doctor - how lucky I am.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr lisa is not only a special person but an amazing doctor. Our whole family goes to her. We are so lucky. She found things no other doc could find.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I waited for an appointment with Dr. Lefkovits for three months. The telephone receptionist said that the doctor saw a limited number of Medicare patients each month. I should have gone elsewhere. Dr. Lefkovits was abrupt, rude and spoke to me like I was a child. She rushed out of the room after a very brief examination. She seemed exasperated by my complicated medical history and numerous diagnoses. I was told to return for another appointment since it was late and her nurses had to eat lunch. She insisted on obtaining her own results ( lab tests, etc.) even though I brought recent records. After she left the room I had blood work, a chest x-ray, urine testing and a flu shot administered without any explanation by four different staff members. When I checked out, I asked how to sign up for the portal the Dr. mentioned and was told I had to be invited. I was never invited and had to make a phone call to obtain an invitation. I left the office feeling frustrated and angry for being treated like a trained rat in a maze.

Submitted October 23, 2014

She was abrupt in her initial assessments and did not seem to really hear or listen to my responses. She seemed to only care that I took her advice. When questioned about a topic, she was rude. She did not take the time on the initial assessment. I felt like a bother to her when asking questions. If you want a doctor who listens or cares look elsewhere. The staff here is wonderful. This Doctor is abrupt and rude.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Awesome really cares listens and just wonderful. Takes time with you and wasn't weird to talk to. Very helpful and extremely nice and went extra mile to go out of her way to help.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

She is one of those old fashioned, warm, yet intelligent doctors that is hard to find these days. I am so glad she could see me; I will never go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014