Ratings for Dr. G Lalla

This doctor is negligent, disorganized, incompetent and an extreme procrastinator. He may be the biggest mistake my father ever made by allowing him to be his primary healthcare provider. This doctor is practically impossible to reach. When you need to ask him a simple question, he makes you come in and pay for an entire visits fee-even if you were just there, rather than just answering your question. When I tried to remove my elderly father from his "care", after a stage 4 colon cancer diagnosis,he refused to release medical records to their rightful owner, and does not follow up properly with his patient's specialists. I completely blame the late diagnosis of my father's cancer solely on him. I would never trust this man with my life- or the life of a loved one EVER AGAIN. A complaint has been made to the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners Office.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013