Ratings for Dr. Candice C. Ellis

Candice has worked with me to combat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and it's many ugly symptoms for the last few years. She is very knowledgeable and constantly endeavors to find new ways to help; continuing education with other acupuncturists, personal research into my disease, and referrals to other specialties when necessary. When I have had a flareup, she has always gone out of her way to fit me in for treatment. Nurturing the body and providing a serene and safe atmosphere aids in the effectiveness of my treatments. I would never go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Candice Ellis is an experienced and knowledgeable acupuncturist, who has worked tirelessly to help treat my Chronic Lyme Disease; including extreme inflammation, chronic pain, and therapies to strengthen my immune system. I am convinced that this woman's care has kept me out of a wheelchair, and as mobile as I could hope to be given my advanced disease. Ms. Ellis has also helped me navigate and understand the dozens of supplements and therapies involved with my Lyme Disease treatment plan. She was recommended to my by a well-known Rheumatologist, and I couldn't be happier with the concern and care given to me. I would not hesitate to recommend Ms. Ellis to family or friends.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Candice C. Ellis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• First Name changed from "Candice" to "Candice C."

October 20, 2013