Ratings for Dr. Jonathan N. Tam

Dr.Tam is the best doctor. He helped me delivered my two children. He is the type of doctor who puts his life into this career, he care for his patient like no other. When I was pregnant for both child, I had health complications. The doctor was around the clock and ready to be contacted. He was always up to take the nurse calls due to my health complications when I was in the hospital. He has helped me delivered through cesarean. He made sure that I know how to care for myself at home. He is detailed in everything just to keep the patient well care and inform. I would recommend Dr. Tam to every women.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

My name is Arnitra I love Dr.Tam and his staff they are very kind and helpful,I have 2 boys ages 8 and 4 he made my childbirth so wonderful I would do it again in a heart beat thank you

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

He is the best doctor, I would highly recommend him. He delivered my daughter and he made me feel very comfortable. He was attentive and understanding throughout my pregnancy, he answered all my questions thoroughly, he is still my Gynecologist 8 years later. My future kids will definitely be delivered by Dr. Tam.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr Tsm has no bedside manner. Go somewhere else!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Jonathan N. Tam's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Oxford