Ratings for Dr. Samie A. Thabet

The first reason I like this office is because they are always on time and their appointments are almost always short. When you are waiting for your appointment you can play video games. Also Dr. Thabet is a really nice orthodontist. He lets me pick the colors of things such as lip bumper cases and bands. I also like getting the wooden nickles I can turn in for gift cards. He and his helpers are expert orthodontists. Go immediately!! -Nate, 9 years

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Thabet was the third orthodontist I checked out when my daughter needed braces. I could not be happier that we chose him! His approach to her treatment was most reasonable and her results excellent. My daughter loves him. The office staff is friendly. Appointments are quick. No surprises... easy, easy, easy! I have referred others and everyone is very happy.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Thabet and his team are truly noteworthy. I always felt so welcome coming into the office. Dr. Thabet did an amazing job with using INvisalign to give me a perfect smile. I would highly recommend Dr. Thabet. He's the best in the area.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Extremely helpful staff. Doctor is always on time and has never kept my son or myself waiting. My son was the first to have braces and he recently completed his treatment. His teeth look great. I really like that Dr. Thabet tries to assure that his treatment is successful now and in the future. His retainers are comfortable and easy to clean and use.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Samie A. Thabet's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare