Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Kardon

Excellent doctor and staff. Dr. Kardon went the extra mile by looking ahead at a possible problem and took the necessary measures to prevent any future issues with my tooth. I highly recommend Dr Kardon and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Kardon's office is amazing. My son fell and broke his front teeth at 2pm and they squeezed him in by 430. They really took great care of him and I am so thankful. The ladies in the office were so nice to us.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I felt like I got 1st class treatment. I had a tooth that was broken and my dentist called the office and they got me in and treated the tooth right away. Excellent experience. Now I can get my tooth fixed and smile again.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Kardon was great. I had a tooth that had root canal and for years it was giving me trouble. My dentist kept telling me it's a dead tooth and it was the crown hurting. I finally went to Dr. Kardon who redid the root canal and I am now pain free for the first time in years. He has a great manner and a gentle touch.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was leaving the country and got a bad tooth ache under my bridge. I called Dr. Kardon's office and they got me right away. I didnt't feel a thing and even fell asleep during the procedure. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I am a high anxiety patient! Not only was the doctor understanding but he went slow and explained every step of the process.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I had a very painful tooth that was root canaled by another doctor and was still very painful. Many dentists recommended that I have the tooth pulled. Dr. Kardon was able to save the tooth and get me pain free.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Kardon is a life saver. I was heading to the mountains for the weekend and I did not sleep the night before from the dental pain. His staff was able to fit me in to his schedule to start the root canal and I did not feel a thing. I am so grateful that I was referred to this office. .

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Kardon was great. Totally got me out of pain. Did not feel a thing.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Very gentle... made me feel very comfortable even though I was very nervous. Everyone very friendly and warm.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017