Dr. Brian P. Kardon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Kardon

I am not an easy patient to begin with but Dr. Kardon was so patient and kind. This was my 3rd root canal with him and each time he made me feel relaxed and normal even though have such difficulty sitting the the chair. I wish all my dentists were this good. .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

Dr Kardon explained everything clearly to me, has a great chair side manner and got my tooth pain free and back to normal. EXcellent staff as well. HIghly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Amazing Doctor!!!. I just had a root canal and did not feel a thing. He was professional and friendly. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Very professional and delicate. I have not met such a good dentist as Dr Kardon in a long time. Outstanding job, and great asset for the community.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I greatly appreciate the professional and caring care I received here. Dr. Kardon was an angel sent from heaven when I needed an emergency root canal! Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Really appreciate the excellent care by Dr. Kardon. I highly recommend him. I appreciated the excellent service by the staff as well.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Abusolutely professional. Extremely happy with the results. Thank you, Dr. Kardon.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Coming do a root canal specialist is not something I looked forward to but let me tell ya, dr Brian Kardon is who you should turn to. He is absolutely incredible!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

My experience was amazing this doctor works like an angel I was by other doctors before nothing like this one I would highly recommend him thank you for the great service,

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Dr. Kardon just saved me from having a root canal. My other dentist took this special X-ray and said I need a root canal right away. I came to dr. Kardon who tested the tooth and said I was fine. It's good to know there are honest dentists out there.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019