Ratings for Dr. John A. Brendich

Dr. Brendich and his hygienists are competent and friendly, but the person responsible for scheduling appointments for his office is incompetent. I left a v/m message asking someone to return my call so that I can schedule two appointments for my children. No one returned my call. I finally reached the receptionist and scheduled two appointments in June for July. I received a postcard in the mail informing me that the July appointment was moved one month later to August - I never received a phone call about rescheduling the appointment. I then received a phone call informing me that my August appointment needs to be rescheduled. The reason provided was that they were "trying to condense the schedule" so they needed us to come in sooner. However, when I informed them that I would be looking for another dentist because they had rescheduled me twice now, they offered me a later time - not sure how they're condensing their schedule if they're having us come in at a later time.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014