Ratings for Dr. George C. Lin

Wish I'd read these BEFORE went to his office I only went once to him and I think 4 times to Dry Needling and PT. Not impressed by any of it. did dry needle years before and it did a lot of good. As far as staff: the right hand never knew what the left hand was doing.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Everything dr. Lin has had me do has not helped me. He always wants me to see one of his colleagues, which as you can guess will say the same things he does. If you want a sorry pain management dr, he is the one. Glad I am away from that office.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Just visited. Doctor partially improperly diagnosed me, as can be verified through medical research. Apparently is not concerned about Rx side effects, as he prescribed a med dangerous for my heart. Shows on documents provided to insurance and drug control agencies, I m being prescribed medications, which in fact he stated his office NEVER prescribes, which means, as these were controlled substances, their office is engaging in trafficking using honest patients records to cover their illicit activities, while the patient is left in horrific pain. Gave me a BMI result, without a test, and the scales were off. Obviously they have someone in mind to give my Rxs to, while I suffer. Needs to be investigated immediately, as this office appears to be one of the growing incompetent doctors groups, generally with fake ids, that are misusing records to engage in dealing drugs and avoid scrutiny by law enforcement, As stated prior to this, it causes pts untold harm and adverse long term side effects in order to further a criminal enterprise. se long term effects, ultimately costing all taxpayers who pay for insurance.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Absolute worst experience I've ever had with a doctor, physical therapists and staff. PTs prescribed the wrong exercises and made me WORSE! Doctor just said, "don't you remember I told you to do these exercises?" Nurse was rude and implied I was lying about the PTs orders, "So three different licensed PT told you to do the wrong thing and you're worse?!?! Yeah right." If you want professional, helpful care, do NOT go to Dr. Linn

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Does not listen when one has a side effect on medication just check boxes does not listen n writes what ever in review of visit one can talk of what is one feeling n he over rides it. I agree he is in it just for the pay

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Absolutely the most DISPASSIONATE doctor I have ever been to in my life. Cold and unresponsive; doesn't listen. Just interested in checking off the boxes and getting paid by the insurance company. I would almost swear he is a doctor who is being paid by the Workers Comp insurance company to sabotage injured workers! No appropriate follow up. Does not work with physical therapists to exchange information. Does not appeal insurance company denials as he is supposed to do. Argues. Out of 4 visits I have had so far, he only briefly looked at my injuries once and that was because I insisted. That might be OK if he communicated with physical therapists who were hands on with the injuries! My opinion... ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

No direct phone number to Dr. Lin, unknown if the messages left ever get to the dctor, he dose not return calls, nor dose his staff. He is so busy he has no space for emergencys, he and his staff are to busy to do follow ups.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012